2008年10月21日星期二

一篇回复

其实包括你自己在内都知道你问题的答案。只是请我帮助给你理由说服自己罢了。不是吗?
你觉得在现在,有那种一辈子的G吗?我估计你二十多岁,这样的年龄差,怎么有未来?好!就算有,你们能沟通吗?我觉得寻求爱人,是心灵的互通,交流,彼此的理解,融洽。你理解他吗?你既然有那么多问题,说明不理解,那么你爱他哪一点呢?

你的留言开头写得很好,对他的长相描述了出来。其实我也很喜欢这样的人。有个道理很简单,小孩子都喜欢和温和些的,没有大胡子的长辈玩,人们对于长相的倾向也是自然的,但是我发现你们没有任何交流。

作为一个大学老师,没有些文化,不是白活了那么多年?有才气的人也很多,你上天涯社区,里面很多军人的情感文章写得真的很出色,人家对人的真诚,在困难时共进退的努力,这样的感情,不是比这样虚幻的、双方没有把握的还值得珍惜吗?

你说他对你很“冷淡”,难道不是吗?我们可以设想,有这样一个条件:他们班上一个大一男孩,是个G,那么那个男孩对他有好感,你觉得后面呢?你们的感情如何去理解这样的变故?背叛?

你说他哭泣,我觉得一个男人,已经四十多岁,一点沉稳的度都没有,人家说“三十而立”,那么四十的人,总应该见过世面,知道在人面前坚强一些的道理吧?简单些说,他的内心充满了你说不清的自卑,这样的自卑,在他即使获得大学老师的身份后,依然刻在骨头里,别人不这么看,他偏偏这样认为,那么,他的敏感,交织着内心儿时的痛,会无形在你的生活中蔓延。如果你做一个决定,那么请考虑这一点。

我们有时太脆弱,因为我们有很多选择的时候,我们无法全身而退,你自己还是为你自己做个决定,如果我是你,换个QQ,从此不再联系。如果没有这个魄力,那么你让自己沿着这个已经自己可以预见的结果下去,看看悬崖下面,什么风景。

9 条评论:

匿名 说...

Hi, I do think this is an excellent blog. I stumbledupon it
;) I may revisit once again since i have book-marked it.
Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you
be rich and continue to help other people.
my website > painted swamp gameplay

匿名 说...

Malaysia & Singapore & brunei greatest on-line blogshop
for wholesale & quantity korean accessories, earrings, earstuds, necklace, rings, hair, bracelet & bangle add-ons.
Deal 35 % wholesale markdown. Ship Worldwide
My web site ... plasticité du cerveau

匿名 说...

Malaysia & Singapore & brunei greatest on the internet blogshop
for wholesale & quantity korean add-ons, accessories, earstuds, locket, rings,
bracelet, hair & bracelet accessories. Offer 35 % wholesale rebate. Ship Worldwide
Look into my webpage :: iTunes music promotion

匿名 说...

I am regular reader, how are you everybody? This article posted at this site is truly pleasant.
Feel free to visit my website : calories

匿名 说...

My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find
nearly all of your post's to be precisely what I'm looking for.

can you offer guest writers to write content for you personally?
I wouldn't mind producing a post or elaborating on a few of the subjects you write related to here. Again, awesome website!
My weblog : click the next internet page

匿名 说...

It's going to be end of mine day, except before ending I am reading this impressive article to increase my know-how.
Also visit my blog : Family vacation at Upper James Manor

匿名 说...

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter
to be actually something that I think I would never understand.
It seems too complex and extremely broad for me.
I am looking forward for your next post, I'll try to get the hang of it!
Also see my site: click through the following page

匿名 说...

Very quickly this site will be famous amid all blog people, due to it's pleasant posts

Also visit my weblog: domains for sale

匿名 说...

Hey! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for
this website? I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

My web site - hardcore teen handjob